I am so excited to share some details of my latest website launch, Raggedy Eve, with you.
Morris Bear Digital launched the original Raggedy Eve website around 2 years ago, and as a brand new business our previous e-Commerce software BearCart was more than enough to get Hayley online and start selling. As a powerhouse marketer though she quickly grew the brand to mammoth proportions boasting over 13K followers on Instagram and it was clear that the website was just not cutting it any more.
In comes WooCommerce, this is now our platform of choice and all Morris Bear Digital websites are created on the WordPress framework making it easier than ever to evolve your business as you grow. WordPress allows us to create websites that are easy to update and manage along with the almost limitless room for growth.
In this revised edition of Raggedy Eve we’ve kept the original design created by Design & PR girl and modified the layout to work across all mobile devices and tablets for easy shopping, but the main differences you won’t even see.
Included within the Raggedy Eve website launch are:
- An easy inventory system with quick product management.
- Lay-by for bulky purchases – to cut down on buyer hesitation with large purchases.
- Pre-Order items – this has been very popular with Raggedy Eve as her 13K followers love to shop items before they’re ready for shipping.
- Mobile friendly navigation, layout and most importantly checkout.
- Quick load times and stable backend.
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.