So you want to create a sales funnel that sells your program, course or services on autopilot while you catch up on much needed sleep.
But how do you get people into your funnel?
In todays video, Im walking through 9 simple ways that you can fill your sales funnels for free using your website and your soical media accounts.
There are heaps of ways to fill your sales funnel with prospective clients including…
- Create a welcome page to your website so new visitors are shown the details of your “lead magnet” before they access your website. Check out the welcome page I created here
- Add an info bar to your website to show the latest status to visitors throughout your website – mine is created as a simple menu in Divi and added to my secondary menu position.
- While you’re in your menus a dd a link to your website menu as well. I’ve created a button style to draw extra attention to my link which you can see above. This is updated as I change promotions in my business.
- While you’re out and promoting your sales funnel a great way to keep momentum up is to create a series of videos and blog posts that all tie into your subject (just like this one!) and then add a link to your funnel into your sidebar.
- Next up catch the people in between pages on your website by incorporating a pop up on to your website. The Bloom plugin is included with your Elegant Themes subscription when you purchase the Divi theme.
- Now that we’ve covered all of the options on your website you’ll also want to change the link in your instagram bio – I use a Divi template for my instagram page which allows me to update my links at any stage and keep my promotions fresh. You can check out my instagram welcome page here.
- You will also want to go ahead and add a promo image to your personal and business Facebook pages – be sure to include a description with a clickable link to allow people to click through to your funnel. Check out the example here.
- In order to make sure I’m getting as many people into my funnel I’ve also gone ahead and edited my email signature in GSuite to include an invitation to join my workshop. This now gets sent off whenever I send an email and is easily adding more prospective clients to my funnel.
- Last but no least, send out an invite to your existing list and let them know about your latest promotion. Your list already knows and loves you so be sure to reach out and let them know how your next promo can help them.
So there you have it, 9 ways that you can fill your sales funnels without spending money on paid traffic.
I’d love to know which of these tips you’ll be using to fill your sales funnels, leave me a comment and let me know.
Hi, I'm Em!
A website designer and WordPress expert with a passion for helping women launch and grow successful online businesses and become financially independent.
I help mother hustlers launch client generating websites and become the ultimate authority in their industry so that they can raise their rates, sell out their services book clients consistently.
I also offer a range of conversion designed wordpress templates and tools to grow your online business.